Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Lathe m03 not coming on

Columbo™

We have just noticed that on "LATHE FINISH TOOLPATH" there is no M03 output in the post. I have checked all that I could think of with no change. Am I missing something or is this a bug in lathe X2 MR2 SP1?

This happens ONLY when posting with multiple operations (rough turn, rough face, drill, etc.)

When posting the finish operation by itself, the post does output the M03..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Check your tool definition on the set-up. Sometimes if the tool definition has nothing it will override the operation. I would check for a misc integer over ridding the post. I do a lot of lathe programming and have not seen this problem with the SP1 release. Can not figure it out .Z2G and send to QC(at)Mastercam(dot)com and let them take a look.

HTH