Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Question for you Lathe Guys

We are going to be purchasing a Prodigy GT27 gang tool by SNK with live tooling and a Fanuc Oi-Mate TB control and was wondering if anyone else is using this control and what post you are using. I am not asking for a post just curious if there is anything similar to the MPMaster post that everyone loves here.

Thanks Millman, I was looking for that yesterday but must have overlooked the Posts button on the top of the page. banghead.gif I am a Lathe newbie when it come to programming so wasn't sure what you guys were using, now I know. I have run quite a few Daewoo lathes at my friends machine shop but never did any programming for them.

Racer according to the documentation for the machine it says the machine comes with the OiMate control and has the live tooling option. The guy that is buying the machine has actually been to the factory and ran off sample parts so I am guessing he knows what he was using, at least I hope he does.