Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam 9 doesn't run on XP 64 bit

saul

I have 9 installed on my box, 64bit quad core and it runs no hiccups, as does x2mr2. Even the mouse scroll c-hook I have from way back v8.1 worked too. This box came installed with Vista but we rolled it back to XP for Solidworks, it doesnt play well with 64bit Vista. Must be a puter by puter basis. I didnt do anything extra to get get it to run. I dont use it cept to see old files, customer files, and it was an un-necessary crutch to make the X jump

JP, I am hoping that and that 09' has no issues.

I have dissed Vista completely as some, but I am hesitant. Oh and are we talking 64BIT? I think that was the bigger of the issue, not only 64bit still a lil buggy at release of 08, but to throw in the new OS too. - Nevermind I see the 64bit in the siggy thx for the update.