Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Okuma Multus

Mr. M

Yes, we have a Multus B400W, with the 10000rpm C6 spindle (standard I think), and the high pressure coolant option.

If you feedback/opinions, feel free to email me.

I spent a lot of time programming this machine when we first got it (April of this year).

Great machines, and FANTASTIC controllers.

Ah, you forgot to put the top back on....LOL

Sorry, j/k smile.gif

Seriously, I haven't seen that, although we dont run ours at 9-10k for prolonged periods.

Greg should be able to chime in here, as he knows quite a bit about these.

Matt_S, I asked the Okuma tech a few months ago if the airblast needed to be more psi or a few seconds longer, and he said that it was perfect.

A fellow from Okuma was here yesterday, and can get it to leak within a minute of running by the order he turns the coolant on and off. rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't have it leak till it had been running a while, but I wasn't tring to get it to either.

Ah well, alls good biggrin.gif