Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Coolant

tom tran

Go to the Machine Group Properties and select the Tool Setting tab. It could be possible that you have "Use tools step, peck, coolant" selected and you have the coolant off on the tool. You can leave this selected and select the appropriate coolant on your tool and you should be good to go.

If you are still having an issue, post the code out with a supplied post and then check

Thanks

Hi Mike,

I don't understand what you mean? I'm using on the Haas CNC. When I go to general machine parameter, If I turn on the coolant so the post will read,it doesn't stick in my operation. If I turn on the other, it also turn on in my operation but it doesn't post out.

I'm turn on each time now but I guess one way is

to build tool lib. and turn on in the tool list.

Great tutor Degmc but dummy me.

I got stuck in the last step, I can not change the Mill_inch.mcx back to the defaults file. I rename it to Mill_inch.DEFAULTS but files type still in MCX. When I open the mastercam, it cannot find the files. How do I do it now? Thanks

Open a folder >> go to Tools >> Folder Options View Tab, find the Hide extensions for known files types and make sure it is unchecked.

folde.png

Then make sure your name is not

Mill_inch.defaults.mcx