Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Printing From Mastercam X2MR2

RDub

Sounds like an issue with your print driver or graphics card. I've seen this on systems that have low-end on board video, or ATI cards. Also, what type of printer? If it is an older model I would highly suspect the driver...

Just to clarify, is this happening on a single printer? Is this happening on a single computer or multiple computers in your organization? Try to narrow down the conditions that cause this to happen. I'm almost 100% sure this isn't a Mastercam problem, but something to do with your print drivers or hardware...

HTH,

John...

No memory message or error

Colin...

The PC is newer. Running an Intel Core 2 CPU @ 2.13 GhZ with 3.25 Gb Ram. The video card is an nVidia Quadro FX3500. The printer is an HP Laserjet 5000. The problem only occurs on this pc, we have not had it (to my knowledge) anywhere else in the organization. This is the only printer that is connected to this PC and there are no other PC's connected to the printer. The printer worked fine before we upgraded his PC so I assumed that it was a PC or driver issue as well, but am willing to try whatever it takes. I will ask helpdesk to update his driver and see if that gets us anywhere.

Thanks,

Robert

[ 04-20-2009, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Robert Winters C&D Zodiac ]