Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Machine Information

Rakesh

Hi everybody

If you guys have work on these machines, please put your input. Your input very important to me for my decision.

1. From SMS; VX500 Hyundia Kia mill and SKT 21 Hyundai KIa Lathe.

2. From Ferro-Technique: AGMA-115 mIll and Lynx 220 LC

3. Stann-Canada :V40 Leadwell MIll and LTC-20B

Thanks in advance

We have 2 V40's and 3 V30's. Just remember that they are $50-60K machines and don't expect million dollar performance out of them. They are fine for what most people do with them. The same for the LTC-20B. Ours is 15+ years old, but its accurate for us (.0005 tolerance parts still run on it) and consistent.

Thanks David for the information. One positive thing I heard about Leadwell machine that it need very less service call.

Is anybody work with Kia mill and lathe ? If anybody can comments on these machines.

My other question is, if the tool magazine is sidewise (not the umbrella type), than to change CAT 40 TO BT 40 arrangement for some reason, what are the part need to be changed.

Is Drawbar also need to be change?

Thanks