Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCX3 LATHE POST ? OR NOT

taylor500s

Might be surprised what your dealer would like to hear from you. They are not evil people and all of them like to get to know their customers. I have gotten all types of free things over the years from the many different dealers I have dealt with just by staying in touch with them. They are busy like anyone yes, but they have a job to do just like anyone and by keeping them in the loop keep you fresh on their minds. wink.gifwink.gif

I Have dealt with my dealer many times...I just like to read and use this forum.It's supprising what you can learn from reading others.Sometimes just a quick little post can take care of a little pain in the butt problem rather quickly.I have tried most of these quick fixes myself but it might be the right combination of these that help.

Thanks for all the input guys.