Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Parameter is incorrect.

TuxedoMask

Does anyone else get this message that runs on Vista 64 bit. It just happens randomly and I don't know the cause of it. After a fresh clean install it will work fine but sometimes when I try to create a line or anything of that sort a window will pop up and say "Parameter is Incorrect" and freeze my ribbon bar.

Usually closes the program and reopening will help but now every single time I try to create a line it does that, rendering Mastercam useless to me.

Any else have this problem or know what's causing it?

incorrect-1.jpg

Just guessing here...

We've all known for some time that MC requires Microsoft .net framework to run...

My current box (Vista 64 bit) has version 3.5 SP1

Another thing that seems important for my CAD/CAM software in Vista is to have Microsoft Visual C++ installed... Actually I have 4 versions of that one installed... 32 bit and 64 bit in both the 2005 version and 2008 version...

Any less and I start having problems with either Mastercam or Topsolid...

I can't say I've ever had the same error as you but perhaps something is missing ?