Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

C-hooks for X4

Odin

chooks do NOT migrate between versions

Check the paths directories in your X4 config to make sure you are pointing at the X4 installation and NOT the X3 installation

quote:

That only works if the level is not named.

This statement is incorrect...

In X4, Right-click on the (levels) grid in Levels Manager and select 'Purge Empty Levels'.

This will delete the named 'empty' levels.

If the current main level is "named & empty" it will not be removed as you cannot delete the active main level!

Empty levels with no name are automatically purged when you close Levels Manager - this behavior is not new.

I tried to put X4 versions of the Pts2Arcs and PrmDef C-Hooks onto the /Mastercam_forum/X4_Add_Ons area of the forum FTP site, but I don't have permission (gasp!).

The upload created 2 zero-length .ZIP files before it errored out, so for now, don't try to use those ZIPs.

I did post them on ftp.mastercam.com in the /Customer Area/From Mastercam subfolder. The ZIP file names begin with X4_ so you can tell what's what.

quote:

This statement is incorrect...

I stand corrected. I had checked myself before I posted, but I guess the reason it didn't work for me at that time was because my empty level was set as the working level.

While on the topic of the level manager, what is the purpose of the green highlighting?