Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

post debugger enable switch not there.

Daniel M

• 4 years later...

Hi Dan,

The X3 debugger has some bugs. You have to run it in turbo mode. That is the only way to generate the output without waiting for hours...

Hi Colin,

Im having a problem with the debugger, the switch to enable it is not there. I had it enabled in X6, yesterday when I tried to fix a double comment output on X7 I cannot enable the debugger. HELP !

• 1 year later...

I have  Window 8 and X6. The Mastercam Control Panel app does not launch & I need to use the debugger. Does anyone know how to fix this or bypass the control panel app so the little bug shows in the post window? I tried diesable Avast & I even put in the mcam6 folder exlusion & also the control panel app .cpl file but non of this worked.

RIch