Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Sweet, Sweet Solid Models

Mr. Wizzard

Ok, so I've seen some pretty cool things machined. Question is: Where can I download really cool solid models to machine for free?

I've looked all over the place and found websites that claim to and don't or they have ones that suck.

I just want to make some really odd, weird things in my "spare" time.

Any suggestions on where to look would be awesome!

Guitar? Sorry, no. I'm lookin for complex 4th axis stuff, but small enough for my TM-2. Unless you want a really tiny guitar. biggrin.gif

However, the design students at my local college (Butler County Community College) just designed and built their own guitars last semester. Give them a try this fall. You might be able to con them into it. idea.gif