Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

FBM drill

JayMan

working with X3mu1. I have a part with 744 holes, i'm tring to use FBM drill, works good, but can't get it to sort the way i want, it always starts in the middle of the part, and with the part being 200" long, I can't afford to have it jumping around, the bottom of the part is irregular and ranges from .125 deep to .625 deep, any help would be appreciated...thanks banghead.gif

ill have to check this out myself. Ive only used the FBM drill once so far, and I found that even setting it to sort a few differnt ways it jumped around a lot. Not to mention it took like 3 hours to calculate.

My part was round though with hundreds of different toolplanes.

i had to go and manually arrange the toolpaths how i wanted them lol