Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

No matching op file

j.nguyen

Ok, so when saving a file this morning it was fine after reopening it a few minutes later. Now when I open the file I get a " No matching op file" Everything seems to be ok? None of the solids are dirty. And the operations are ok. This part was xformed mirrored and all of the solids were created in Catia. Any Ideas on how to get rid of this warning? I did a search and this goes back a few versions. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamey

Using X4

The issue was dirty solids. They were not dirty the first time I opened the file but closed and reopended and there they were. The solid was a Step file that was modified. Seems like the solids are a little unstable. That is just my opinion since I had no issues opening the file multiple times with out any dirty solids.

I have not had that problem in a while, but I did have several problems in earlier versions. When it did happen, there were 2 common factors. First, there was imported (file/merge) data and second, there was some repositioning of the impoted data. The imported stuff was either mcam generated or solidworkks data. I had mold solids built, file/merge in my machine mounting hole file created in mcam, positioned the mounting hole pattern, verified the solids were good, stored the file (no error messages), and got the missing OP file error the next time the file was opened. The solids that were previously created without any link to the transformed geometry were dirty on file open. I now use my own method for file backups.

Thanks Laszlok! I imported a model of a 90 degree angle head ( That was .step in ) and positioned it all over to get normal to a MDD.

That was the problem solid. What I don't understand is that I had 2 of the exact same models that didn't blow up and were translated around to different positions?

gcode- I had changed my chaining tolerance in the past ( VER. 9 ) and when moving from one work station to another where the chaining tolerances settings were different there were solid issues....so I just leave them alone

Just got a resource required error......huh...

Thanks