Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

high feed....HELP!!

alanu23

Ok here is the issue.. Pocketing! approximately a month ago, I messed around with the high feed button in the operations manager, I didn't understand it, so I decided not to go any more in depth on it. however, now that I have messed with it, it has never turned off, and if I post the program, it puts a feed rate of 5ipm on everything.. This is not acceptable, especially when I am trying to speed a program up.. Not slow it down. I just need to know how to turn it off, FOR GOOD! It is killing me. A pocket I am doing should post at about one minute, and right now, it is posting at 16... Very bad! someone please help! Thankyou for your help..

A couple guesses:

the max feedrate in your machine def somehow was changed to 5ipm.

adjust feed on arc move somehow was checked and set to 5ipm, this would of course only output F5 on arc moves.

Highfeed has to be manually ran on each toolpath or group of toolpaths it does not automatically modify a toolpath.