Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Some help with a Excel Sheet.

Well imagine you have data fields from one piece of collected data you then want to filter coming in. That data has point_1, point_2, and all the way up to point_100. Excel sess point_1 and point_10, point_11 and so forth as all the same thing when using their standard filtering methods. We take the point_1 and then put into a Excel graph. When the graph sees point_1 it puts that and point_1o to point_19 in the same place not filtering them correctly. I am trying to get that to filter point_1 to the same place on the chart and point_10 to the same place on the chart for point_10 and now it does not.

Trying to get this problem sorted out and everything we try keep messing up to the point_10 and so forth.

Now the next problem. If thw information comes in Point_11 then point_2 then point_33 excel also gets lost because it was not collected in the order the reports want to see it. We want the report to see that arrange it correctly then use it to the fill out the chart any ideas to accomplish that. I know Zoober(Robert) was doing something like this on his X+ with tool numbers so I think it is possible, but not sure how to accomplish what might be an easy task for someone who know Excel much better than I do.