Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Komo-FANUC post with G52

james_r

Hello,

I am using MasterCAM ver. 9 to program a VR408 KOMO Router with the Fanuc OMC controller. Unfortunately, the post processor I have does not use G52 for multiple part programs. I would like to know if a customized post exist for this controller and router for MasterCAM, and where I might find it. Thank you for any help may be able to provide.

-James

South Bay of what?

Might be a knucklehead question, but I'm sure there are many "South Bay" areas (we have one). If the guys out here know where you are they may be able to suggest who to talk to in your area, as I'm sure "contact your reseller" can't be far behind...

james_r,

I have a post I customized for out two Komo routers w/ Fanuc controllers. I use a G54 offset, but at one time I was set up to switch from between the two spindles and/or the twin beds. If I remember how to interperate the model number correctly, you have a single table. How many spindles?

I would be glad to share the post with you if you want..

Kathy

ps: Are you located in the South Bay - Daly City to Redwood City for the Michigan crowd? My family and I were playing 'tourist' in the The City last Sunday. cool.gif

kathy,

Thanks for your reply. We have a single table

with a single spindle. If you wouldn't mind, I would really like to try your post. Have you ever used G52? We do a lot of plastic, so it's kind of nice for jumping around your program when part 65/100 decides to free itself from the

vacuum.

I'm in the South Bay-Santa Clara. The city is fun I was just up there this past weekend, it was freezing. It must have been a nice break from the heat over there.

-James

Also: Thanks Roger, I emailed Komo, they didn't respond. I think I'll give them a call.