Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

active report

goodmill

Hi at all

when i generate a setup sheet with active report it looks correct in preview ! When i will print it for all sheets the printer brings another page there is blank or empty ! can i adjust it somwhere that i have no empty pages by printing ?

Thanks for answer

goodmill

Hi Goodmill,

Two questions:

1. Are you getting empty pages after every page of content or are you just getting a bunch of empty pages at the end of the report?
  2. Are you printing directly from ActiveReports or are you saving the file to another format (such as a PDF) and printing it from there?

One suggestion:

You might just need to tweak the size of the controls (including any subreport controls) in your template. (I'm assuming that you are using a customized template.) ActiveReports is very finicky about these things---if one control is just a hair too large, it will generate an extra page.

HTH,

Wendy

Hi Wendy

1. i have empty pages after every page

2. i am printing directly from from active report! When i save as example PDF and then printing its correct ! But i think it must be possible to print direct from Active Report

3. I have use the standart Router setupsheet, and have made no modifications !

Thanks for help

goodmill