Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

risk assessment

Camdude®

quote:

Dave, I have showed management at one company I worked for a job that had over 1000 hours in it had a shop rate of $9.17 hour when were suppose to be be getting $125/hr. I was told to shut my mouth and not to do that again. I was the shop foreman so what does that tell you?

Do not know how to do multiple quotes, because I'd like to add alot of them to this post, Dave sometimes owners just do not listen to ppl they count on because of ???that's why the" pie in the sky, throwing good money after bad"and so on keep happening..I wish you well in your business, believe me, but Ron's "spot on " with his assesment of how "some" run there shops.

Dont ya just love it when they let the job sit on a desk for up to weeks past the due date and most times longer then give the shop the job and then start complaining about how long it takes and why is it not done yet when the material or tools are not even in the house yet,and then the paper shufflers get all henpecked because the fake due date they promised is not met just like they said? bonk.gifbonk.gif