Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Help, I Keep Getting Errors

YARGNAIRB

Can someone help me? I'm trying to change the sharp edges of my part by doing a "Fillet" to the desired edges. But I keep getting "Error" messages. I have my Wire Frame Drawn and have turned my part into a Solid. Now I'm going under the "Solids" menu and choosing "Fillet". At this point, it tells me to select entities that I want to add fillet to. So I go and select all of them, but as soon as I hit "Enter", I get messages that read...

Blend Creation Failed

Probable Cause: Blend Overflow Removes Adjacent Face or Edge

Then it takes me back to square 1 everytime. Can someone please explain this to me?

Thank You banghead.gif

Try just selecting one edge first. you may get the error because you are trying to fillet all edges in 1 operation. For instance, when applying a fillet to all edge of a cube I would first fillet the 4 verticle edges and after that is done, I would then select one edge on each of the other faces, check the propogate along tangencies box and hit go.