Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MP master post for Fadal

Joels

I have been reading that MP Master post for Fadal is better than the generic one i am using that came with Mastercam. I am trying to do 4 axis work. I contacted Cad-Cam Consulting and they say they dont distribute that out so does anybody know where i can get the post? I think it is free. Should i try in house solutions?

I use MPMaster for all of our 3-axis fadal work and we have a custom 5-axis post for doing 5-axis work. MPMaster will also work great if your doing four axis fadal work. Make sure your machine is set to Format 2. MPMaster spits out G54 G55 etc. Remember on a fadal G54=E1 G55=E2. Either code will work. Also I set the home postion for the Y-axis at Y10. if the machine is a 4020. This way at the end of the program when MPMaster gives you G28 Y0. your machine will move the table forward so you can change the part. If you let me know how your machine is setup I can probably answer any questions you may have. I always prefer MPMaster because it is so easy to customize.