Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

3-d roughing 2

burns

im sorry i didnt explain exactly what i wanted.

i am starting with a block that is rectangular with the following dimensions.y-2.5x3.25z1.25i have them loaded in the job setup. i want to start roughing from the stock down to the piece at .025 depth cuts leaving .025 for the finish passes. also i want to take out the stock that is left on the two back corners on either side of the top piece in the middle with the hole going horizontal.we want to machine it out the same way but i cant get the progam to recognize that my stock is there. basically i want to be able pick the stock to rough it down to the basic shape so i can run a finish pass lastly.

thank you very much for the help now if you could do this part for me i would grealt appreciate it