Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Monarch "Special" 45 Taper Tooling

McRae

Please help, any others with old Monarch spindles and surplus tooling, please send information if you would like to seel some - or where you are successful at procurring these items. Monarch themselves have little inventory left and to get them to custom make holders will cost us the farm.

(Spelling edit)

[ 10-30-2002, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Andrew McRae ]

Andrew,

Just another possiblity - have you talked with the service technicians that would typically service your many machines?

The man that I use most often is a proverbial goldmine of information - the older the better, these guys have been around forever and often have the best advise and sources.

Regards, Jack

We have a Monarch VMC150, GE2000 control, that we are going to be ridding ourselves of. After spending lots of money on maintenance, we just didn't fix it the last time it broke. It has a new spindle, new monitor, various other new parts. Quite a few tool holders. If you're still interested in acquiring parts from a Monarch let me know and I'll mention it to my supervisor. Unless we can find somebody who wants to purchase it as is, we're probably going to sell it for scrap. You might be able to get what you want at a very reasonable price.

Smit