Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

"Here's Johnny"!!!!!!

Jack Mitchell

Captains log Stardate 012903, we are progressing towards Temporaryoid to try to find a few good men to stand-in for the injured ChrisMspock and Lt. Rekd, Temporaryoid is an outstanding resource for out of work actors/cnc machininsts/programmers and the like - when you’re out here this deep, good workers are virtually impossible to find – at any rate of pay. I have authorized MachineMasterG to shuttle ahead to do all necessary interviews; he is to report back to our Starcruiser later today with the final decision to be left with Lt. Richardson and myself, Karlhoff out. smile.gif

Lt. Slick – Captain, shuttle approaching with four occupants. Jim – tractor-beam them aboard when they are within range Lieutenant, please relieve Lt. Richardson and mind the helm. Yes sir!

Kathy, shall we meet in the board room so we may make a final decision on the interviews? Yes Captain, I’ll be along very shortly, she replies.

Kathy joins Jim in the board room, when a commotion immediately starts. – MasterG had just arrived to face cat calls, noises, and other comments.

Knock, Knock – yes, please come in MasterG,

MasterG – reporting as required Captain; I was overwhelmed with applicants, 125 in total sir, so I told them that if they were 45 or older that we would consider a temp for a senior officers position when I returned sir, I realize that this is an illegal hiring practice sir, but I really had no choice in the matter, otherwise I would have been there for weeks.

Alright MasterG, good job, please send each person in individually, so that Lt. Richardson and I might arrive at a timely decision.

The first applicant through the door was the lovely blonde “Britney Spears”, she walks up to Kirk, goes um, yah, yah, yah and slaps each side of Kirks face – she proceeds to Kathy for the same and pow, Kathy socks her and says – don’t even think of it.

Ok Britney, What is G41? Says Kirk – um, I think it is the new viewer rating on one of my upcoming videos, um baby, baby, why would you ask me this Kirky?

Kathy - That will do Miss Spears, if we have an answer, we will let you know. NEXT!

The next applicant through the door was “Al Pacino” Kirk stands up, Mr. Pacino, it is truly an honor to meet you – “Scent of a woman” is one of my favorite movies of all time. Why thank you Kirk, he replies, I’ll just help myself to this chair.

Kathy – impressive references, large and small arms expert, eyesight diminishing, (44 years old Mr. Pacino???)

Pacino – er, I’m sorry; I thought I put down 54, my mistake. Kathy - NEXT!

Karlhoff was visibly shaken – Al Pacino, caught lying on an application – is there nothing sacred?

The next applicant through the door was “?” it just opened then closed.

Jim – MasterG, where is the next candidate Lieutenant? Right there sir!

Kathy and Jim look at each other, stand up, and then look down upon a very, very, short man.

MasterG speaks up – if I may sir, this applicant is mute, I would be happy to answer with his responses, if you will, Sir and Ms. Richardson.

Jim – what a kind gesture, why thank you MasterG, for we are indeed, an equal opportunity Starship here, so lets have a look at those references.

Kathy – hmm, extensive weapons training, explosives, good vs. evil spy stuff, this man has seen a lot of action Jim, and he certainly looks bigger than life on this application.

Karlhoff – What is G41? Cutter compensation right – Ouch, the little guy kicks MasterG’s left leg really hard – sorry Captain, Cutter comp left.

What is M42? – Spindle high gear, M04? – correct, G13? – correct again!

How can we pronounce your name? Jim – gerger I’m sorry I cannot.

Kathy – gagar, I’m sorry I cannot either.

MasterG - nobody on Temporaryoid could pronounce it sir, might I suggest MiniG sir?

The little man nods his head enthusiastically.

What a fine suggestion and welcome aboard MiniG – MasterG, why does he put his little pinky up to his mouth like that? – I’m not sure Captain, the Lieutenant replies.

Jim - When the Klingon leader mentioned keep him on a leash, I believe it was meant literally, explain this outrage Lieutenant!

MasterG - I had to restrain him on the journey sir; he just kept after Miss Britney sir. – Jim - Remove this at once Lieutenant, suit him up in our standard issue, if I have to wear this smock - everybody does, don’t forget about the tight bell bottoms either.

MasterG, MiniG, return the other two applicants immediately and be sure to thank them, we may need their assistance some other time.

biggrin.gif