Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T member ratings

Toolfab

I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to explain "member ratings" to me. I see under all of our user names that it says..new member. member, admin, and so on, but in user profiles it says member ratings are not permited on this forum? I'm not trying to be disrespectful or sarcastic it is just a question that I have.

Frankly I could care less, lol, but I thought I'ld ask. Thanks cheers.gif

What are user titles?

Here you go Paul.

Each registered member has a title that reflects his or her "rank" on this board. Administrators are given the title "Administrator". Moderators are given the title "Moderator". Some members are given special titles by the administration. All other users are given their titles based on the number of posts they have made: Posts Title

0 New Member

11 Member

500 Senior Member

quote:

There are also 'Member Ratings' option that can be used to rate other members. e.g. if a 5-star Members gives some advice, it's probably good.

This option is disabled from use on this board.

Oh geeezz...But why webby? Just think of all the "fun" we could have rating other members...

heh J/K probably a good idea to keep it this way

I help run a UBB for Jackson guitars and we have the member ratings enabled .. to be perfectly honest it's nothing but a waste of space. You are allowed to rate each member based on stars 1-5.. it really becomes a big joke as members will screw around and give each other 1's just to mess around ..