Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Files saved to proper directories

Matthew

I have a small problem that I have always had, just thought I'd see if anyone has an answer for it.

Even though I set my NCI directory of all the operations, when I go to post, or create a setup sheet, it always goes to another directory. Currently, it is going to a directory that I used 6 months ago. I always have to navigate to the proper directory. Any suggestions? Mcam 8.1.1 Level 1.

Thank-you.

Matthew,

Make sure you set it in your configs also. Go to Screen/Configure and click on the Files tab. On the left side, most of the way down the list you will find Toolpaths (NCI). Select the path for NCI files there.

One issue I've had with this is that any time I open Screen/Configure and change something, it always changes my MC9 and NCF file's directories to the directories I'm working in with the current file. (Unless I close it and create a completely new file. Pain in the arse)

HTH

'Rekd