Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Warnings (Will Robinson!!!!!)

Tom Flyer

I usually clean up construction lines using the fillet command with a radius of 0, and I find it annoying that a 'zero radius' warning appears after every function. I know I could also use the trim command, but filleting is faster for me. Can I turn that aggravating dialogue box off for that?

why not just delet them instead or trim to one ot trim To Point?

you get this msg every time because you are putting in a "0" amount.

Are you just trying to trim to construcation line togeather?

I am trying to make sure of what you are actully are trying to do?

Yeah Greg, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool ACAD user too. I just found that filleting lines with a zero radius quicker. I do a ton of gauge and fixture designing around a profile of a part, and after shutting off the part level, square off all the overhangs and shorties. That point of filling the database with 0 radii has convinced me I should just force myself to use the trim command instead.

Thanks

Tom