Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T - Orlando discounts?

Philcott

Hi all,

I am taking the family to Florida and am looking for discount coupons to the attractions there. I have looked on the net already but was wondering if any locals (or anyone) knows of coupons I can use. I know sometimes big chain grocery stores sometimes have good discounts.

Thanks,

Phil cool.gif

if your looking for a discount to see the big mouse and his freinds good luck they dont give them cause they dont have too !!!you might find some for seaworld or universal studios (my favorite must see place when im down there) but nothing from the big mouse eek.gif oh yea if your in sea world dont forget the beer gardens free beer samples since its owned by anhiser bush cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

Greg,

We are going to Universal and one of the Big Mouse parks. The highlight, for me, will be a side trip to the Kennedy Space Center. I remember as a young boy watching, on our black and white tv, the moon landings and going outside to look up at the moon hoping to catch a glimpse of the crafts. What a wonderous time.

Phil

To infinity, and beyond

I went down with my girlfriend some years ago and stayed with her Grandmother. We went to the Kennedy Space centre on the way home and found out there was a shuttle launch the next day. Immediately started looking for a place to stay for the night (ended up 1 hour south!), got up really early and found a nice place at the side of the highway (after driving through a military base) and watched the shuttle go up. Definately worth paying for the motel (and the AC was broken too!) and waiting for 6 hours at the side of the road!