Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Router and surfaces problems

Mike Annetts

Hello

I am having problems with router 8.1.1 freezing and shutting down the computer whenver working with surfaces. Is anyone else haveing problems with the two. I have a pentium 3 350 with 128 ram and a 32 meg video card. The acceleration is turned right down and I have altered the allocations. Thanks for any help in advance.

Mike Annetts

McCreary School

Mccreary Mb.

Hello

I tried your suggestion with no luck. I posted my file onto the ftp site under mc8 files. It is called turntable. I would greatly appreciate if anyone would take a look at this as it is driving me nuts. Router is shutting down almost every time I try to do anything with the surfaces such as deleting, shading, etc. I am trying to teach my grade 10 about surfaces and this is definitely not helping.

Thanks a lot

Mike Annetts

McCreary School

Mccreary Manitoba

Hello again. I am using 8.1.1 also. I have tried to reinstall the software to fix the problem with no success. We had mastercm mill 7 using surfaces on the same machine and it worked with no problems. Router 9 is supposed to be coming in a couple of weeks so maybe that will fix the problem. sure is frustrating. Thanks for all the help. It is realy appreciated especialy for shop teachers like myself. Fundking for training is non existent so the learning curve is steep.

Mike