Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Machine definitions dialougue box

gary adams

The machine definition dialouge box when displayed on our 14" screen laptop, does not allow the tick cancel and close icons at the bottom of the screen to be seen, so when we change a setting eg CW or CCW for the 4th axis we cant click to accept the change. We cant move or shrink this box in any of the usual ways. Does anyone have a solution?

Gary

Set to higher resolution, or use a monitor??

We tried the higher resolution no success, we have mastercam on other computers but we use the laptops at the machines for program fine tuning by the operator and a monitor wont fit, may have to get laptop with bigger screen, although apart from this machine def problem the laptop is fine.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Gary

I would not think that screen size should make any difference.

This sounds like the screen resolution.

What is the pixels_X by pixels_Y setting for the screen resolution ?

1200 x 800 and any changes here dont seem to help, I cant get a greater resolution than this anyway, although I can reduce it.

Thanks

Gary