Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

color problem? X5 or ME?

elraiis

Hey guys, how is all doing?

Updated from MCX3 to MCX5 yesterday... :lol: however starting to work on X5 all seemed fine and good until i imported a job from PROE.. usually they come in some weird colours i donno why. So as always i selected the solid then left clicked on color tag to change it to a more eye friendly color.. .... ... nothing is happening! lol.. I donno how to change the solid color? i feel silly asking this but did they change the way we change solid and geo colors in X5 or what? or something wrong here? :D :D inputs are appreciated or if someone else faced this same problem!

take care guys!

I went to the X5 rollout the other day and Rizzo explained there is a deferance between the DVD and web download. If you installed from the DVD you should not have any problems (select solid, right click on color manager, select color, and entire solid body will change) I was, and still am, using the web download. So it does not quite work like that. If you have the DVD and installed from web. re-install using DVD. hope this helps.