Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Okuma standard lathe tooling for sale cheap

chris m

Like the title say, [2] brand new in package standard tooling packages for Okuma LB3000EX, L370, LNC8 2-axis lathe; I actually have [4] sets but I am going to keep a couple for a little while unless somebody REALLY wants [3]. We run 100% quick change so I have no use for this stuff; came with the LB3000EX that were delivered [2] months ago. ID toolholders, bushings, etc.

Call it $1000 each set for openers, freight collect

Email me: cmoffattATharmonicdriveDOTnet

C

Doug, I got some notification that you sent me a message on this forum; since I have no idea how to retrieve it or reply to it I will ask that you email me directly at the address in my original post. To answer your questions, the tooling is whatever the standard package is that ships from Okuma with their machines, it is for the standard 2-axis bolt-down turret; I don't know if their M-function machines use the same hole pattern.

Doug, I got some notification that you sent me a message on this forum; since I have no idea how to retrieve it or reply to it I will ask that you email me directly at the address in my original post. To answer your questions, the tooling is whatever the standard package is that ships from Okuma with their machines, it is for the standard 2-axis bolt-down turret; I don't know if their M-function machines use the same hole pattern.

Thanks Chris, I'll look in to it and reply to your email directly.

Doug, I got some notification that you sent me a message on this forum; since I have no idea how to retrieve it or reply to it

Chris, top right corner of this page you will see your user name and image used in posting it should have a number in the top corner of your picture. This tells you when you have a message. Click on that and it will take you to your messages. Reply to them just like you would to a thread. HTH