Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

FORCE B AXIS SIGNED POSITIVE

HEAVY METAL

pang_output : 0 	#Angle output options, primary                               		
sang_output : 0 	#Angle output options, secondary
               	#0 = Normal angle output
               	#1 = Signed absolute output, 0 - 360
               	#2 = Implied shortest direction absolute output, 0 - 360

Try setting these to 1

Heavy, what post are you using?

I am using an old MPMaster from V9 that has been updated to X, X2, X3, X4, and X5. I'm getting only positive output. If you're using MPMaster as well, I can scroll through mine to try and find the relevant settings. I set the post up back in the V9 days, so I don't remember what I changed.

Heavy, what post are you using?

I am using an old MPMaster from V9 that has been updated to X, X2, X3, X4, and X5. I'm getting only positive output. If you're using MPMaster as well, I can scroll through mine to try and find the relevant settings. I set the post up back in the V9 days, so I don't remember what I changed.

I'm using a post for a cinn. maxim 630. I'm guessing some special logic is going to have to be wrote into the post.I dont see anything in the post that tells it to only post a postive B value. It seems like it would be a simple option but I'm not seeing it.

I'm using a post for a cinn. maxim 630. I'm guessing some special logic is going to have to be wrote into the post.I dont see anything in the post that tells it to only post a postive B value. It seems like it would be a simple option but I'm not seeing it.

I'm pretty sure it's just a simple switch if you're using the MPMaster post. I know I was able to do it on my own just by searching for "rotary" and changing stuff that seemed relevant.

I actually think this might be a Machine Definition issue within the Machine Component Manager for the rotary axis. I believe the setting to control this is the Continuous Axis Type, then either Signed Direction, absolute angle(0-360 deg.) or Shortest direction, absolute angle(0-360 deg.)

Again, I think this is correct. I hope it helps.

Seth