Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Active Reports

SpecialtyTool

We just got X5 and Im trying to set up our active reports. Everything has gone good but now Im on Lesson 3 (reports and subreport) and Ive hit a stopping point. It says to open ActiveReports_Designer.exe and that I did. But then it says to go to File, Open, and open TUTORIAL Setup Sheet (MILL-OPERATION_L3.rpx. I can't find this anywhere. Can somemone point me in the right direction?

We just got X5 and Im trying to set up our active reports. Everything has gone good but now Im on Lesson 3 (reports and subreport) and Ive hit a stopping point. It says to open ActiveReports_Designer.exe and that I did. But then it says to go to File, Open, and open TUTORIAL Setup Sheet (MILL-OPERATION_L3.rpx. I can't find this anywhere. Can somemone point me in the right direction? I really don't want to call my sales rep. He's sooooo dry to talk to. I fall asleep every time I have a question and he's not the best at explaining things.

Have you downloaded the active reports turorial from the FTP, if not here is the link ftp://mastercam-cadcam.com/Mastercam_forum/Setup_Sheets/. All the files needed should be there. The file is called CreatingSetupSheetswithActiveReports.zip, have fun !

Have you found the folder and the file isn't there? If you can find the folder, but not the specific file, you may need to contact your reseller. When I was first sent the new, updated tutorial, it was missing a few of the sample files. A quick email to my reseller and it was fixed. A couple of the sample files were left out of the folder, but he figured it out and got them to me.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

You really shouldn't air issues about your reseller in here.

Read the FAQ

The truth hurt.

True or not, it's not allowed. We just try to help people in here. No more, no less.