Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post Error

BrianP.

This has happened to me twice now. Once with a forced tool change. The second time with multiple tools having same tool number and saying no to forced tool change. I get a post error. Then after that any thing I try to do gives me a post error. I found out after much head banging that some how the file I post to becomes corrupt.It was my temp file T that I use for all quick posts. Always use the same file and overwrite that way I don't end up with lots of no name files. If I try to post anything using that file I get a post error. If I use a new file name it posts fine, went to T1. It then will not let me delete or rename the file and says its in use by another program. Shut down Mastercam and restarted, rebooted the computer and even tried deleteing directly from the server. No luck. I did a restore to previous version this morning and was able to delte it then. Last time even this did not allow me to delete the corrupt file. Is this something that is known or is it just me. Did a quick search and did not find anything on this.

X5 Mill level 1 :(