Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post For Anilam 6000?

Chris Kozell

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

I have one that I'd be more than willing to bonk you on the head with. It's a 4x4 post, red cedar. It should leave a nice dent in your head. (Luckily, since I'll be hitting you on the head with it, it shouldn't hurt any)

'Rekd teh RTFFAQ

...made from pine instead of cedar

quote:

DGreeves

Member # 3594

posted 06-25-2003 01:41 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

contact your dealer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting first post..

'Rekd teh +1 to meh post count

I can validate what Dave said. Chirs is one of the guys I talked to yesterday about a post for my Mitsubishi problem. When he called me I had told him I already got a FEW of them from my friends here on the forum. He must have been listening to me since he is here today with a simalar question.

I have also taken classes from Chris at Shopware in McHenry Ill. He is a good guy.

Welcome to the forum Chris! cheers.gif

Hey Chris, go read the FAQ before these guys flame ya! LMAO

[ 06-25-2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Toolfab ]

You guys are taking all the fun out of this.. frown.gif

Ees ok, though; it's better that you guys know who he is and that he's not some hax0r looking for a post for his pirated copy of MC.

Welcome to the forum, Chrisk, sincerely this time. biggrin.gif

'Rekd teh Racecar spelled backwards is racecaR

Tony, he started his own buisness. He called me about 2 months ago. Sounds like he is doing good for himself, last I heard anyway...

Rekd

quote:

You guys are taking all the fun out of this

Dude, its MY dealer!!

Pauly teh 'take care of the hand that feeds you'

Hmm posting at 4:20, I know there was something I was supposed to be doing right now???

[ 06-25-2003, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Toolfab ]

Hey thanks guys. Just trying to all get along! But I thought this was a mastercam forum not alternitive lifestyle REDK!

Paul, how did that post work out? Sorry you had to wait so long. Mike is on vacation and I was on the road.

Tony I don't know what happened to Steve or even where he is at now.

Chris I found out about Mike being on vacation a few days to late. I emailed him on Fri. asking for the post, then Greg told me yesterday he was on vacation mad.gif thats when I first got in touch with you. And the post worked out just fine. I got three versions of Mits posts emailed to me within 2 hours of my original post here yesterday. Gotto love it.

Matt check out the time of my post before I edited it. I edit it after I came back from the stock room wink.gif

Toolfab, I saw that, I was just pointing out the fact that you came back to make the edit when you had more important things to do. |^)

chrisk,

It's "alternative", as in "alternate". Also, it's "Rekd", as in "wrecked".

This is not an alternative lifestyle, it's the real deal.

'Rekd teh stupidity that good takes teamwork

[ 06-25-2003, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]