Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Code Verifier

Billy Sullivan

Welcome to the forum.

What do you mean "verifier"? As in backplotter? To show the toolpath from the g-code? There's a shareware proggie called NC Editor Station, that you can backplot files with. You cant save changes due to crippling features in the shareware, but it works forever.

'Rekd

Rekd,

Where can I find info about this? I looked for "NC Editor Station" on Google and only found a dead link (or so it looked)

Does this work better than Predator V4? That and the veryfier in Extreme DNC is all we have. Neither works very well.

Mark, it's just a backplotter. It draws lines and circles according to the programmed G-Code. There's no stock recognition, no tool display or any thing like that. Very Basic. The best thing it has going for it is the price... Free if you don't mind not being able to save any changes.

I'll try to find a link for you.

'Rekd

Thanks Rekd,

Maybe it'll give me something that the others lack. Predator doesn't do canned cycles well (no depths) and gets confused with the Fanuc home commands. I'm always on the lookout for tools that might make my job easier or improve accuracy.

cheers.gif

Mark,

I'm running Predator V5.01 and it simulates

canned drill cycles with multiple R planes and

depths much better now. It still has problems

with reference return commands though.

I'm told they are working on that for V6.

I use it to verify gcode for a 5 axis HMC,

5 axis gantry mills and 4 axis HMCs.

I can't tell you how many times it has saved my butt.