Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X6 - Transform by toolplane

MrFish

Can anyone tell me if this has been fixed in X6.

My link

I haven't installed X6 yet and am wondering if it is worth it before MU1 , but I use this function an increasing amount and am finding having to revert to X4 is frustrating as X5 is just so much faster and is what i am used to now as i do all our other programming in it.

I have loaded up a X4 test file to the ftp site for testing if someone could help me out. It is in the X4_Files folder and called "Thread Test X4". If it works correctly in X6 you should see it creating the holes at the centres of the numbered holes on the angled faces.

Thanks in advance.

Looks OK

see the attached screen shot

I ran your file through the stock metric Hass trunion post and got output on 3 planes

G0 G54 G90 Y18.355 B-90. A45.01 S10000 M3

B-157.507 A67.549

B-151.517 A-50.983

Thanks Gcode, looks like i will be loading up X6 then even just to use this feature.