Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mill.set in V9.1

lou

Hi all,

I Copied my mill.set from V8.1 to V9.1 and I am getting some really crazy stuff. It seems to make an operation on the setup sheet for every step down that a Pocket program would make insted of just 1 tool Decription for the whole pocket. Kinda hard to explain. confused.gif

Does anyone have an Idea on how to fix this OR If anyone has a nice working mill.set for V9.1 they would like to share with a fellow MC user biggrin.gif ??

Thanks In Advance,

I did update the post witch seems to work fine for the g-code. But, It is my setup sheet that is not working correctly. I figured that it was my mill.set that needed fixing. Are these Tied together somehow or do I need to update the mill.set alone. I guess I dont quiet upderstand how that works??? confused.gif

Thanks for your help!! smile.gif