Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Renishaw Probe on Onsrud Router/OSI control

Can't get it to work. The suppled book and instructions produce a non working program????? I have been in contact with Onsrud and they are giving me things to try, but so far no go. I can't even get it it probe a simple hole or part edge with out error codes.

I get the following error messages.

NC097 Process 1 Hole probing cycle not complete, When the syntax is exactly like the book and supplied example fril from Onsrud

NC024 process 1 G and Program state not congruent

NC096 Process 1 wrong probing cycle

Are the parameters listed accessible from the NC side. I have seen where someone did not change the correct parameter and could not read/write to the parameters. If this is the case then the machine is blind to the probing so to speak. A good way to check as see what parameters should get information written to them. See if that is going on when running. Another thing is the setting parameters for the machine how did that go? What was the error deviations from what you expected when you were doing the setting of the probe on the machine for the checks?

If this was a recent acquisition they should have set it up, tested it, and trained you. We just got some Blum probes and they did just that. Also when something stopped working the guy came right out, found a loose connection, and fixed it. He also tweaked the macros to make it work the way we wanted it to work.