Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Verisurf for Mastercam Tutorial?

Don K

Would anyone happen to have or know the whereabouts of a Verisurf for Mastercam Tutorial?

I am looking for a way to dimension with GD&T without having to purchase a seat of Prengineer to accomplish this.

From what I have read in this forum there is a way to dimension in GD&T with Mastercam.

Currently I have both X5 and X6 installed on my system.

• 1 year later...

I am trying to reverse engineer a part with MasterCam X7. The part is curve and has no flat sides. It is 77" long and 60" wide. I have a FARO Arm with only the probe device. How do you set the plane, or planes to draw the lines or splines modeling the part? Because the trim command will not trim lines, or splines that was captured in the 3D project? If you capture them in the last measure plane option, well the part is not at all modeled right. Everything is flat, or measured to the last meaured plane. Which is the only way to trim the lines. Please Help?

If you Export your curves to CAD from the Measure tree you can use the CAD tools to trim, if your 3D curves don't intersect you can still trim them in 2D, to do this you need to toggle the 3D button to 2D, its at the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.

Hope this helps.

You can also email [email protected] to get application help,

Ernie