Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

DMU 50 Post

We just received our new DMU 50 and I'm in need of a post processor for it. It is a standard DMU 50 with the B & C axis. It has a Heidenhain iTNC 530 controller on it.

EDITED: Post requests must be made through your Mastercam Reseller. Asking for a Post on the forum is considered bad form. - Colin

Edited by Colin from CNC Software
Asking for a Post
  • Like 1

Yeah, my company had that problem at the same time, we bought the 5-axis machine and we end up to buy a post at MasterCam company for 3000 dollars and guess what? No body understand the language of the post. Screw the Heidenhain language which made them hard to sell their products in the US because different language of machining and screw MasterCam because all they care about is getting money not design an easy interface for post designer such as any other software that my company already placed a P.O for $40,000 dollars for complete CAD/CAM software package. No post worries, NO COMPLATED CAD like MasterCam does..... but easy as SolidWorks and CAM must like we all shooting video games not spend days a weeks on a complicate part.

I'm not trying to advertise on this forum but only comparing the softwares and I may get kicked out for this forum forever if they this forum count itself as an dictatorship. Look at this link and you will see why I'm saying this and MasterCam CNC software will hate me.

this software was introduced from a previous sale man from MasterCam switched to another company and blew 30 harded heads like us away..... and made a decision we must have this software rather than MasterCam having bugs on X6 which drove us NUTS.....