Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mazak Integrex Mill programming - question ref tool file

Newbeeee™

Question for the Integrex guys.

My mate who runs a new integrex was telling me a bit about the programming side the other night (I know less than nothing about mazaks).

He said that for the milling side, you select say a 1/2" cutter and set its tool file which has the speed/feed/DOC etc set.

He then said when you save the program, this tool file doesn't save with the program. So if on a subsequent job the DOC gets changed (for instance), and in the future you load the previous job back in to run, it can catch you as the program will run but with the new revised DOC.

Is this the case, or can you save the tool file with the program? It seems mad if you can't???

:cheers:

I dont know much about the Mazatrol side because I don't use it, but from the data I/O page where he saves the programs down, press the tab key to jump to the bottom section and he should be able to save tools and cutting conditions. Let me know if this does not make sense to him and I will take some screen shots.