Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

hpcc and only 40 ipm ?

HEAVY METAL

we have hpcc option on our fanuc 16m but I;m getting jerky moves at 40 inches a minute on program for electrode. I can;t help wondering if there is a parameter set wrong in the control. I tried arc filtering in mastercam and the machine movement was alot better but the control faults out when it sees a helix arc.I have my control def set to no helix arcs and the post is the mpmaster but i.m still getting helix moves.

This control is giving me fits come to find out it wont accept helix moves so everthing has to be pt to pt. The bought the machine for electrodes and skiped on that hekix option amd more memory for the other one like it. And the hpcc is a joke . still looking for some parameters i might be able to dail it in.

Its the same for our machine, no helix moves. I dont have a problem with it because I drive my programs from memory card. You can buy the helix move option for hpcc, it is not that expensive. Hpcc will be fast if your machine allows it and the settings are right. Call Fanuc tech to tune it if you have problems.