Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Tool use database?

I'm wondering if any of you have a good solution for tracking what programs use what tools. We're changing brands of threadmill, so I need to go through all programs and update feed, speed, and nominal diameter, and I don't want to miss any. Of course I'll have to do it manually this time, but it would be great if I could just select a tool in a database and get a list of programs that use it.

I could really use a solution for this too, I have a large tool matrix and all the tooling is permanently set up and used across multiple jobs so this would be a nice feature for updating tooling like you mention.

Not to hijack, but I could use a solution for which work offsets and program numbers have been used on jobs too...