Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How can I find len offset and Dia offset

Behzad

Tool parameters on the machine tool? Normally there is a tool list made by the programmer to run the program on the machine tool. If not then you would have to go through the program and see what it is using. The normal process is to make the tool length and height offset the same as the tool. On some machines they take care of this for you and you just worry about the tool number, but still have to keep the correct height and diameter offset set on the machine tool. For doing this on the machine tool everyone of them is different and that is not something easily answered on board. I would tell you to contact your machine supplier and ask them if an Application person can come in and help go over everything on the machine.

HTH

• Like 1

Okay well sounds like you need an experienced person to come in and help you out, Where are you located at? I know people all over the world and might be able to point you in the right direction. Me I am not able to help out I was in the Hospital for 15 days about 2 weeks ago and still recovering, but again great group of people here and I am sure someone could point the right person in your direction.

Do not worry about the English you are doing just fine. My wife is Brazilian so English is not her 1st language so for me piecing together words to get an idea is not a problem. Our Children our Tri-Lingual English, Portuguese and some Spanish.

• Like 1