Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mazatrol "store workpiece material"

K2csq7

Good morning all, looking for some help on this feature.

I was 1/2 way through a program on an integrex friday when I shut the machine down, now the machine thinks I am starting with a fresh part in it. (doesn't know what operations have been completed..... With our "Intelligent" Safety Shield doing it's job, I am gettings interference alarms (it doesn't know the part has been roughed out...)

I could just shut the shield off, but I am looking for the proper way to handle this.

Thanks for any ideas!

I cannont get it to acknowledge the previous operations have been completed...

I can run without the safety shield, but it's kinda my job to know how to do it the "proper" way.... LOL

Thanks Ron, hope the recovery continues to go well!

Yes Ray, that will work....

I can do a restart in virtual machine... (start at a random place in the program and have the control read all previous operatioins), it even updates the graphics in the virtual....

Having a tough time believing it is not possible to restart a mazatrol program in the middle without shutting off the safety shield.....

I have asked some co-workers and they don't think it can be done...

Never heard of this, just was reading about it... the things you miss out on without an integrex...

Can you switch from virtual to actual through a macro? ... or is it a totally different interface?

Wondering if you could virtually simulate to a certain block number, turn it back on then continue to trick the machine.