Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Bryan's menu and vbscript

Jody

Well I have decided to be a brace soul. I think I can talk my wife into it. I am going to become a certifed Vbasic person. I have looked inot night classes and If I take the classes i can get the whole Vbasic software for a big discount. I have played with alot of the scripts I have got off or here and they are very cool I understand the code somewhat but want to know more it is all your fault REKD biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif . I will keep everyone posted on my progress and when in about a years I think I can contribute I hope to be too.

Crazy Millman

quote:

I have looked inot night classes and If I take the classes i can get the whole Vbasic software for a big discount.

Ah, the educational discount. It's the best software discount you'll ever get. After I graduated, I went to the campus shop and loaded up on software before I left (while my student card was still valid for a few more days). I nabbed Microsoft Visual Studio 6, Borland Delphi 5, Borland JBuilder 3, Partition Magic 6 and MathCAD 6 for super cheap wink.gif

Crazy Millman biggrin.gif

+1 Bullines.

I've seen a lot of great deals at college bookstores. Not just crappy 'student' editions but full fledge regular software and even some 'enterprise' 'professional' edition of software for a great price. If your taking classes somewhere check out your bookstore you may be surprised.

Bryan smile.gif

quote:

Software is the ONLY bargain you will find in a College/University Bookstore though.

Everything else is an arm, leg, and your first born!

Agreed. Buy a text book for $80. Sell it back to the campus bookstore at the end of the semester for $20. The campus bookstore sells it "used" next semester for $40. Yay! rolleyes.gif

PS: I kept most of my text books. The university made enough money off of me. I paid for those books, I'm keepin' 'em where they can't get their hands on 'em! wink.gif

I kept most of my textbooks too. But not out of choice. "I'm sorry we're not using that textbook next semester. We can throw it in this garbage can for you for $10" The univeristy was constantly changing text books every few semesters. mad.gif Nothing like eating the cost of a few $60, $80, or $100 books. My favorite was when the book was used for 2 semesters and then they changed to another book midway. ouch. eek.gif

Bryan smile.gif