Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Whats your Dual monitor look like

brandon b

I'm not sure how I like the ops manger on a separate screen yet.

I prefer it on a separate screen. It occupies to much screen real estate. It would be great if there was an option to make the box transparent (similar to catia) that way it wouldn't reduce the workspace.

I have a few setups and they all use dual monitors and I always have ops Manager on the right screen and the Levels manager to.

I have seen people put tool bars on the other monitor. not for me.

Second monitor takes care of Drawing PDFs and email and some time one of my Cad software's and so on.

These days it makes sense to have dual monitors even if you are not programming. everyone in my house runs them.

I'm having issues with Op Manager staying where I dock it on 2nd monitor.

It will stay where I set it until I click on the windows desktop button.

I noticed this started when I went to 64-bit.

If I exit Mastercam and re-open Mastercam it will revert to where IT wants to go. It stays on 2nd monitor, just in the middle of the screen.

I TRY to keep my Op Manager to the very left and my Level Manager to the very right, allowing room for electronic catalogs and prints in between.

My level manager is a good doggie and stays put!!

Any resolutions for this, besides dog treats? :D