Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mouse wheel zooming

Baitor

Hi guys im a new Master Cam user and am finding in kinda hard getting use to some of the key commands.

As a designer using Autocad every day it suxs having to learn a whole new set of quick keys.

My question is can you set centre mouse button

to dynamic pan and wheel up down to dynamic zoom.

Cheers all, cheers.gif

9.1 'stock' mousewheel zoom isn't what it should be, though, as there is no 'smart-center' feature like AutoCAD has. Hell, even Cimco backplot has better mousewheel zooming. I know that there is a c-hook available; just hoping that version 10 resolves this.

As far as the hotkeys go, you're out of luck.

If I had a buck for every time I got my AutoCAD help menu on the screen when I go to zoom in...

Chris teh 15 years of AutoCAD habits are tough to break

Thanks for that guys it should help.

Chris that F1 key is the best and worst feature going from Mastercam to AutoCad. Autocad mouse wheel zooming is a very nice.

Pity im only filling in at work till they get someone to fill in as it looks like a great program to learn.